Community Church wants to make summer camp accessible to everyone in our church. Why? Because summer camp gives kids & adults a fantastic experience, away from home, to grow in faith & relationship with Jesus, as well as with others around their age.
Wesley Woods, Camp Allegheny, & Jumonville are all Christian camps, supported by the United Methodist Church. To register your child for summer camp, visit the camp’s website for their online registration.
Summer Camper Financial Information – 2018
Community Church offers camp scholarships to every church camper, and will cover 70% of the total cost of their chosen camp. The camper is responsible for the remaining 30%, which includes the $50 deposit at registration time. All funds from Community Church will be sent directly to Camp Allegheny, Jumonville, or Wesley Woods.
Register online using the links below.
**If additional financial needs exist, please contact Pastor John Ciampa at email@example.com.
If you have questions about the three camps or the interest camps that are offered, please contact Patty Carlson, Summer Camp Coordinator at Patricia.Carlson1961@gmail.com.
WESLEY WOODS is located in Grand Valley PA (about 2.5 hours from Community Church). Wesley Woods camps are centered around the Gospel and are guided by the desire for faith creation & faith formation. Summer camps are a place for kids to find ways to find themselves, meet new friends, and above all, connect with God. Summer camps include horse & pony camp, adventure camp, sports camp, as well as special interest camps. Lil’ camps for junior campers and exceptional persons camps are available. Register by May 1st and receive a 10% early bird discount. View the online catalog and register online by clicking here.
CAMP ALLEGHENY is located in Stoystown PA in the Laurel Highlands (about an hour away from Community Church). Camp A is a place where campers can grow in their faith in a fun & exciting environment! Camp A offers a long list of special interest camps for campers of all ages. To see a list of their camps and to register online, click here.
JUMONVILLE is located in Hopwood PA (about an hour away from Community Church). Jumonville offers a fun, friendly, faith-building program for all ages! Week long, 3-day mini camps, special needs, and family camps are all available. Devotions, Bible study, and worship are a part of every camp. Special interest camps include sports, adventure, creative & performing arts, mini camps, and all around camps. To view the brochure & register online click here.