Life can be unpredictable. Relationships falter, professional circumstances change and health fails. While life changes in unpredictable ways, we turn to the One who never fails, changes or falters. In Christ-like love, we'd love to stand with you when life happens. Please consider learning more about the Care Group opportunities we offer. If there is not a group that meets your needs starting soon, please let us know! We'll do our best to provide the best care we can. Contact Director of Adult and Connectional Ministries Elizabeth Somes at email@example.com.
DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Don’t go through separation or divorce alone. Meets in the Patterson Parlor on Tuesday evenings from 6:30- 8:30pm from February 7 – May 2. Manuals provided are $15. Please contact Carol Soule at 724-519-7084. Ecumenical program. Open to the community.
This program features Christ-centered teachings that focus on grief topics associated with the death of a loved one. Usually meeting on Tuesday evenings in Room 210-212. Please contact Winnie Kruhm at firstname.lastname@example.org. Manuals provided are $15. Ecumenical program. Open to the community.
Stephen Ministry is a one-on-one, distinctively Christian care giving ministry. Stephen Ministers are compassionate, skilled, trustworthy and full of faith. Who Benefits from Stephen Ministry? People who need care …
• Receive quality, Christ-centered, confidential care for their hurts and needs
• Find hope, healing and a new sense of self-worth through the support of a Stephen Minister
• Know they are remembered and supported by their congregation in times of personal difficulty
• Receive ongoing care for the continuing needs long after the onset of a crisis
• Grow in a deeper relationship with their Lord as they experience God’s unconditional love for them through their Stephen Minister.